The Italian artist Filippo Minelli is a master of contrasts. With his photography project he started in 2009, the artist, who inspired by political demonstrations, managed to create colourful and vibrant smoke-bombs by igniting them within Romantic landscapes. Capturing the events on camera, he transforms this traditionally violent act into a vision of tranquillity. The purpose of all this? Make us reflect on the inexplicable relationship men have with nature. But he also wants to get across his strong and deep bond with nature whenever he’s alone face to face with it. It’s sincere and looks just fantastic!
Staff Writer, , Sculpturing, Visual arts, 0
Michael Boroniec is an American artist, based in Massachusetts who studied at Rhode Island School of Design. The peculiarity...
Staff Writer, , Painting, Visual arts, 0
Caravaggio’s painting depicts the moment of that recognition – the two disciples are the men on either side of...
- Zero-One | An overview of the drawings by AbdolHossein Pazoki December 7, 2021
- Glitch Video Art Group exhibition of Platform 101 at Kandovan building November 2, 2021
- Aberration of Inner Child in Barcelona Contemporary 2021 June 28, 2021
- Familiar geometry; About Mohammad Ali Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Image of rain; About Sadegh Majlesi’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Contradiction and similarity; About Reza Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Formal conflict of Environment; About Golnaz Behrouznia Glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- The story behind the integration of technology and nature; About Abarca’s glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- Repeated decline; About Nima Mansouri’s Glitch Video Art February 26, 2021
- Angel-Demon transformation; About Shahab Shah Ali’s Glitch Video Art February 20, 2021