Irish artist Ted Pim is inspired by European painters from the Renaissance who are called the “Old Masters”. Their work is initially viewed in museums or in old houses. Ted Pim takes them out of context and gives them their life back in odd places like in hangar or in abandoned buildings. He creates a contrast between the precise painting and a decrepit frame to question the notion of beauty. Playing with obscurity, first he paints a black background and works on light by painting with lighter colors. Discover his entire work on his website!
Staff Writer, , Conceptual art, Video Art, Art Researcher, Bavan Gallery, Diyu Fang, glitch, glitch art, glitch video art, Mohammad Ali Famori, pixel language, platform101, Ramin Saeidian, Sadegh Mjlesi, 0
Three videos from Singaporean artist Diyu Fang in the second week of the group exhibition “Glitch; Pixel Language »...
Staff Writer, , Conceptual art, News, Video Art, Art Researcher, Art Researcher Center, Electronic Music, Famori Studio, fine art shippers, glitch, glitch art, glitch music, glitch video art, kandovan building, Mohammad Ali Famori, pejman foundation, platform101, the holy art, video art, 0
Platform 101 is holding its third international group exhibition entitled “Glitch: Aesthetic of the Pixels”. After the great success...
Staff Writer, , Painting, Visual arts, 0
Art in the Mountains has 10-15 fine art painting classes each year, including studio and plein air classes. Our...
- Zero-One | An overview of the drawings by AbdolHossein Pazoki December 7, 2021
- Glitch Video Art Group exhibition of Platform 101 at Kandovan building November 2, 2021
- Aberration of Inner Child in Barcelona Contemporary 2021 June 28, 2021
- Familiar geometry; About Mohammad Ali Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Image of rain; About Sadegh Majlesi’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Contradiction and similarity; About Reza Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Formal conflict of Environment; About Golnaz Behrouznia Glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- The story behind the integration of technology and nature; About Abarca’s glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- Repeated decline; About Nima Mansouri’s Glitch Video Art February 26, 2021
- Angel-Demon transformation; About Shahab Shah Ali’s Glitch Video Art February 20, 2021