“Witch-Wife”, the bygone term for a woman that practices witchcraft, is a light-hearted reference to herself and her longtime collaborator, artist Monica Canilao. Working together on the installation, they create an otherworldly panorama that centers on a sculptural haven containing dreams. These dreams were collected from Swoon’s Dream Reliquary where strangers anonymously share their stories. For the installation, the artist will experiment in creating 3D forms in-the-round, a departure from her method of layering 2D elements to create depth.
Staff Writer, , Architecture, Visual arts, 0
Nature has always been a source of inspiration for artists, and landscape remains a favored subject for many. In...
Staff Writer, , Painting, Visual arts, 0
Czech painter and book illustrator, Eugene Ivanov, was born in 1966 in Tyumen, Siberia, Russia. Since 1998 he has...
- Zero-One | An overview of the drawings by AbdolHossein Pazoki December 7, 2021
- Glitch Video Art Group exhibition of Platform 101 at Kandovan building November 2, 2021
- Aberration of Inner Child in Barcelona Contemporary 2021 June 28, 2021
- Familiar geometry; About Mohammad Ali Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Image of rain; About Sadegh Majlesi’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Contradiction and similarity; About Reza Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Formal conflict of Environment; About Golnaz Behrouznia Glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- The story behind the integration of technology and nature; About Abarca’s glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- Repeated decline; About Nima Mansouri’s Glitch Video Art February 26, 2021
- Angel-Demon transformation; About Shahab Shah Ali’s Glitch Video Art February 20, 2021