The balloon becomes part of the existing architecture as the air presses against the plastic to outline the solid shapes of the room. The space is transformed through this new texture, light, and a monochrome color. We’re longtime fans of the ephemeral installations of Penique Productions. They’ve created a surreal series of single-color rooms. The collective, which was started in Barcelona in 2007, picks each site, then sets up a massive inflatable plastic balloon which expands to fill the entire space.
Staff Writer, , Visual arts, 0
Biography: Abdolhossein Pazouki / August 6, 1942 He was able to achieve alternating volumes and apply them in architecture...
Staff Writer, , Painting, Photography, Visual arts, art competition, competition, painting callout, painting competition, photography callout, photography competition, 0
Iranian Art Festival a transnational event in the field of Visual Arts Countless artistic events are held around the...
- Zero-One | An overview of the drawings by AbdolHossein Pazoki December 7, 2021
- Glitch Video Art Group exhibition of Platform 101 at Kandovan building November 2, 2021
- Aberration of Inner Child in Barcelona Contemporary 2021 June 28, 2021
- Familiar geometry; About Mohammad Ali Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Image of rain; About Sadegh Majlesi’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Contradiction and similarity; About Reza Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Formal conflict of Environment; About Golnaz Behrouznia Glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- The story behind the integration of technology and nature; About Abarca’s glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- Repeated decline; About Nima Mansouri’s Glitch Video Art February 26, 2021
- Angel-Demon transformation; About Shahab Shah Ali’s Glitch Video Art February 20, 2021