Artificial by Nature continues the artist’s long exploration of distorted realities and altered perceptions, resulting in manipulations of light and color as sophisticated as they are seductive. This will be Laval’s fifth exhibition with Benrubi Gallery and her first since the gallery relocated to Chelsea.
Staff Writer, , Painting, Visual arts, 0
Like many subjects in art, landscape paintings can tell a story, taking the viewer to a different place and...
Staff Writer, , Graphic, Visual arts, 0
Emojis, fast becoming a language of their own can now easily be used for painting through the website emoji.ink....
- Familiar geometry; About Mohammad Ali Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Image of rain; About Sadegh Majlesi’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Contradiction and similarity; About Reza Famori’s Glitch Video Art March 11, 2021
- Formal conflict of Environment; About Golnaz Behrouznia Glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- The story behind the integration of technology and nature; About Abarca’s glitch Video Art March 10, 2021
- Repeated decline; About Nima Mansouri’s Glitch Video Art February 26, 2021
- Angel-Demon transformation; About Shahab Shah Ali’s Glitch Video Art February 20, 2021
- Slow Paced Meditation; About Francesco Corvi’s Glitch Video Art February 11, 2021
- Constant war within humans; About Arezou Ramezani’s Glitch Video Art February 11, 2021
- Order of creation; About Arash Masoum’s Glitch Video Art February 5, 2021