The balloon becomes part of the existing architecture as the air presses against the plastic to outline the solid shapes of the room. The space is transformed through this new texture, light, and a monochrome color. We’re longtime fans of the ephemeral installations of Penique Productions. They’ve created a surreal series of single-color rooms. The collective, which was started in Barcelona in 2007, picks each site, then sets up a massive inflatable plastic balloon which expands to fill the entire space.
Staff Writer, , Architecture, Visual arts, 0
Nature has always been a source of inspiration for artists, and landscape remains a favored subject for many. In...
Staff Writer, , Painting, Visual arts, 0
Caravaggio’s painting depicts the moment of that recognition – the two disciples are the men on either side of...
- Visualization alone; About Shalala Salamzadeh Glitch Video Art January 15, 2021
- Tools of destruction; About Parisa Pakzamir Glitch Video Art January 14, 2021
- Irregular rhythm; About the second electronic music album of the platform 101 January 13, 2021
- Glitch Art; Aesthetics of the break in the pixel January 13, 2021
- Object losses; About Glitch Video Art Melancholy Erfan Ashourioun January 7, 2021
- Fractal Nature; About Diyu Fang Video Glitch January 7, 2021
- Sin treatment; About Glitch Video Art by Franco Palioff December 31, 2020
- Pixel abstraction; About Glitch Video Art by Razieh Koushki and Vahid Qaderi December 31, 2020
- From cube fractal to melancholy; The second week of the Glitch: Pixel language exhibition December 31, 2020
- Eleven Weeks With Pixel Language December 22, 2020